-
May 21st, 2001, 01:57 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I know I led people to believe that this is a completely open forum. From a technical standpoint, it is. I do not like to keep someone from asking the same question that has been asked 1000 times, or feel uncomfortable stating a technical opinion. While I also can appreciate some info given on the reliability of a specific vendor, I do not appreciate the "Witch Hunt" approach. Please state your personal experience about the vendor, not "I know this guy, who knows this guy, who got screwed by...". Also, I do not appreciate repeated attacks on the same people. Again, state your fact-based story and move on. Others can then make their own judgement call. If you have an issue with this, please feel free to contact myself, or if you feel it necessary, contact the owner of Hostboard. Don't make me ask you to not return. Keep this a great place to come for everyone.
Thank you,
The Geek
[This message has been edited by VTeCno Geek (edited May 21, 2001).]
-
May 21st, 2001, 02:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
May 21st, 2001, 05:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
thankya much 
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 11psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Endyn Kamikazi header, Godspeed testpipe, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S Ultra safeguard v1, RC 370's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Apex-i
V-AFC, H&R sports and KYB AGX's,ITR LSD, JR flywheel, Clutch Specialties stage 4, MSD digital 6 & HVC coil, Endyn stepper pulley, NX nitrous and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down.
Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft on Nitto drag radials @ 8psi of boost
-
May 22nd, 2001, 01:06 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
May 22nd, 2001, 03:05 AM
#5
Inactive Member
This shit is getting old. I do feel for everyone involved, but this is not the place for this. GET OVER IT!!
-
May 22nd, 2001, 03:25 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Thanks, it is nice to see something said about everything that has been going on.
-
May 22nd, 2001, 03:33 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks